Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In the beginning

a




During the first week I arrived in New Zealand. I was just getting settled into my dorm, Hudson. I soon found out that I would not only be the only person from America in the hall, but the only foreigner as well. Every one of my dorm mates is from New Zealand, 100% Kiwi. To get to know my new Kiwi friends, I participated in Silly Sports Saturday, Paintball fun, and Orientation week. O week consisted of various events such as a Salmonella Dub concert, a Toga Party, a few Kiwi Comedians, and a Hypnotist. Attached are some pictures from these events and all the new and excited things I've been doing. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Veeery Interesting. Love the pictures. I hope you find enough time to get some studying in. After all, that's what your there for. Not just the scenery, booze and broads. I'm glad your enjoying yourself. As your Dad would say, "It's the trip of a lifetime". And it is. Something that will remain with you for ever. Most people get to visit for a week or two. You, on the other hand -------. So, enjoy, and bring back great memories......
    Grampa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We decided that if you decide to come work here this summer...we will blow up your Toga pic and post on the wall so you could have some wonderful memories!! Enjoy your time..it looks awesome!

    Meritt
    Pinnacle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwis certainly look like they know how to have a good time! Too bad for you! It looks like you fit right in!
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete